We created this fund because we want to stand with our community in the fight for resources that address financial, physical, mental health and social needs during this time of social distancing.
In order to qualify for assistance you must:
- Be HIV positive;
- Be Black/African-American;
- Must receive care in Indianapolis, IN;
- And are currently impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our funds are limited. If we can’t assist you, or your situation requires more than we can offer, we will try to link you with other partnering agencies.
Assistance we provide:
- $50 Kroger Gift Card (for food)
- $25 Target Gift Card (for personal hygiene items)
- $150 towards rent or utilities (payments will be made directly to the landlord or utility company).
- Mental Health Services
- Prescription co-pay
- Transportation Assistance
Please complete the following form to be considered for assistance: